Legal Accounts/Office Administration Assistant
We have a vacancy for a part-time Accounts/Office Administration Assistant to work for a busy Commercial Property and Property Litigation Practice in Altrincham.
Your duties will be varied and include the following: –
• Working alongside the Office Manager to ensure the efficient running of the Practice.
• Dealing with accounts
• Daily posting of transactions
• Setting up payments with the bank
• Reconciling bank accounts
• Month end procedure
• Enter data, maintain records and provide reports
• Process accounts receivable/payable
• General office administration
• Answering and directing phone calls
• Providing cover for reception
• Providing cover during holiday periods.
• Knowledge of Xero accounts package (preferred)
• Knowledge of Solicitors Accounts rules (preferred)
• Proficiency in MS Office, (MS Word, Excel, Access)
• Accuracy/attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
Closing date for applications: 30 June 2017
If you are interested in the above position, please send a covering letter and CV to:
We are interested in hearing from good quality lawyers with strong academics ideally having at least 4 years PQE. We are also interested in hearing from senior lawyers who have strong practice skills and some client contacts, the former being more important than the latter. Please approach us if you feel there might be something to discuss and any contact will be treated in strict confidence. Our team of principally experienced lawyers are using the conditions to actively expand our client base and consolidate relationships with our core clients.
Proactive property management, property litigation and insolvency related work are growth areas and we notice transactional work returning despite funding difficulties for some. We intend to continue to expand the firm in a measured way with people who fit within our firm’s culture.